Sending positive, healing vibes your way.

=^..^= Terri, Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, Travis, and 6 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec & Salome' =^..^=

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:05 AM
Subject: I Need Prayers for Callie

Dam this disease... We rushed my beautiful little dilute calico
from AW to the vet early this morning...I found her lying on the
floor this morning, cold and almost lifeless and did a terrible
sick sounding cry when I picked her up...I wrapped her in a jacket
and got her warmed up and she came back to life a bit....
She apparently had diarrhea in the night and was very dehydrated...
The vet gave her sub Q and will draw blood for testing if she
gets any stronger...She seemed herself yesterday morning...
She was the alfa cat in the room and was always with me when
I was there and always the 1st to come for food ...
Last night she slept in the cat tube instead of right beside or on me
and didn't come for the last snack of the day as usual but I free feed
dry food and didn't think that much of it until this morning when she
wasn't climbing on me to wake up....
   She recovered from being such a mess at AW to such a good
kitty and I never thought this was going to happen so soon but
now all I can do is hope she will bounce back...
Tad