Jenn...I don't know....Are you suggesting that liquid in the lung cavity is not a symptom of FeLV+ ???
My vet thinks it is....How can I tell if its FIP ???
Tad

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I hate to even suggest such a thing, but could it be FIP Tad? Is it IN the
lungs, or
in the abdomen? FIP is known to go down genetic lines, so related cats are more
likely to develop it if one has already been diagnosed in the past. I'm SURE
they
were all exposed to Corona at some point in their lives, being with so many
other
cats at AW, and at your place. Corona doesn't always turn into FIP, only in
certain
genetically-prone cats.

Jenn