Michelle:

I second your sentiments, exactly.
/mari

Tad,
   I am overwhelmed both by your loss of Callie after so many losses, and by finding out how many cats you have saved and given a good life to.  It is truly amazing.  I hope that you are able to know very clearly in your heart, through all the losses, what an amazing gift you have given and are giving these cats.  I know that it is hard to truly feel that when you are losing them and feeling so powerless to help them in the end, but from the outside it is completely clear.  Thank you for doing so much good in this world.

Michelle

--
/mari (SpiritCat)
Until there are none, adopt one.