Hideyo, if this does go forward and for some reason you do lose and the order is bad, file an appeal and call the Animal Legal Defense Fund for referral to an attorney to represent you on appeal.  I personally would call them now to see if someone is in your area who can help on the 19th if you have to go to court.

informal resolution is always best, ,though, and it looks like you are on track to do that, hopefully.
michelle