From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hideyo Yamamoto
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 6:47 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: OT: HELP: PLS PRAY for my Hannibal

Hi, I am thinking of taking him to my vet to have them pull his tooth tomorrow morning -- again, he is an older boy, and has a kidney problem (or had), and heart murmur.. the vet thinks he has FIP due to high level of globulin (very high..) – which by the way I don’t think he has..

Anyway,, I am afraid that he is losing weight because of the pain in his tooth, and am thinking of taking a chance to anesthesia him so that they can pull his tooth.

You guys, I need all your prayers for my baby, Hannibal so that the surgery will go well, and he will recover well… he is one of my very feral boy,, though he is not a lap cat, I so love him and care for him dearly and I need your help sending him a good energy!!!!

Thank you in advance.

Love

Hideyo and Hannibal

=00

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP to be used and cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity, investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer, Brown, Rowe & Maw LLP) of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.