Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 7:32 PM
Subject: RE: Hideyo's court case 19th??

Oh.. Presto – you are so sweet – and I appreciate your offer – but it will be impossible to find homes for all my cats – I have so many.. I hate to mention the number, but I do. I don’t know anyone else who has as many as I do – and most of them are feral cats and they will not do well if they are moved ---medical conditions are different from cats to cats.. but no one else will be able to even touch them as they are so skittish ----

I posted the very ordinance which stops me having the cats I have – I guess, I would sell my house and move to other area if it comes to that.. fortunately the value of my property has gone up so much lately that I can sell at least for twice as much as I had originally paid for.. but I also take care of about stray kitties in 5 different colonies in my area.. so I really hate to move.. I also spent $45000 to on my house to accommodate my cats area.. so I hate to leave the house, too.

But they are not going to take my cats away, meaning I won’t let them.. I won’t know how.. but I am not going to let that happen.. I promised these guys that I will give them a better life and I will take care of them for the rest of their lives.. and I just have to figure out…

Maybe, my baby Garfunkle who passed away will be guiding me as an my guardian angel and watching me and his friends from heaven and somehow a miracle will happen again…..

Love

Hideyo