Nina,

Your husband is right.  We can't save them all.  These kinds of things pull at my heart too.  Then I think about all of the totally healthy cats/kittens that are euthanized daily.  They are just as deserving as the disabled and sick cats and kittens.  It's a "no-win" situation.

Over the years I've just learned to follow my heart. The ones I bring in are ones that tugged at my heart for various reasons.  It's kind of like we always say you will "just know" when it's time to let one go.  I always feel like I "just know" when it's a cat I "must" take in, no matter what.

You just have to go with your heart, but take common sense into consideration as much as you can! lol.

I am with the group "kittycityrescue" located in georgia where that post is from.  Someone is picking the kitten up but does not have a home for it last I read.  The person picking her up cannot keep her but will not let her go down.

I assume Patti crossposted the email to this list because she used to be in Georgia and probably saw it on one of the GA lists.

I'll check and see if I can find out what's going on.

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So sad.  There are times I don't know how I'll survive the grief of all the little angels that never get a chance.  I was wondering about the cataracts too... I've never had a blind, or deaf cat in my home.  But then again, there was a time I never had a kitty with felv too.  Have you tried to contact the person that sent out the cross post about the little blind girl?  I didn't want to get their hopes up, but I can't stop thinking about her.  Do you think you might be able to take her in?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I tired to get the white injured cat...the injured pit pup and was too late...