Hi Chandra,

Thank you for sharing your story about Buddha.  What a
wonderful story.  I hope that Buddha pulls through and
will keep him in my prayers.  I also live in the
Dallas area-Rockwall.  I looked up that clinic and
have added the information to my favorites in case I
need to take one of my kitties.  Thank you for the
recommendation.  I wish I would have known about this
vet two months ago, when my Cricket started getting
sick.  I lost him on November 10th.  I am sorry that I
don't have any advice on URI's, but I do want to
encourage you to continue hoping for the best.  I know
you are probably beside yourself right now worrying
about Buddha, but it sounds as if you have a great
outlook on this situation.  And praise to you for
taking such wonderful care of him for the past 14
years.

Please keep us posted on Buddha's condition and if you
need anything, just ask.

:)
Wendy