Hi Nina!

Thanks so much for your email...it truly makes a huge difference knowing
there are others out there who know exactly what you're going through!
Right now, I have half a mind (which half? I don't know...it's hard to
tell the sane half from the not-so-sane half right now... ;)  ) to march
right over to the mall, elbow my way through a line of 5 year olds, plop
myself down on Santa's lap and tell him that all I want for Christmas is
for my baby to get well...then, I'd tell the photographer to get several
good shots of the "crazy cat lady" for my Christmas cards... :)  Can you
tell I need a little sleep and/or a stiff drink?  LOL!

Anyway, thanks for the hug...I needed that right about now!  :)

Jen

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world; You
become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other.  If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what
you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --Chief Dan
George