Hey Jen,

Thoughts and prayers coming your way for Ewok.  I hope he turns the corner.

tonya

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Michelle!

Our vet is *fairly* confident it's a reaction to the chemo (I think it
started with the adriamycin...then the "nail-in-the-coffin," so-to-
speak, was the vincristine). Fortunately, Ewok's oncologist is in
town today, so my vet will be getting ahold of him to get any
suggestions. Ewok is still hanging in there, but we're a little
concerned that his temp this morning was just over 102!

Update: The vet just called...she's concerned that his white blood
cell count is rising...I'm going to go ahead and take him to the
oncologist's office at 10:30. I'm just sick to my stomach, right
now...Ewok has been able to keep the FeLV in check through all this so
far, I feel like I'm tempting fate with the additional stress!

Please keep my boy in your thoughts and prayers!

Jen

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world;
You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine
de Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and
what you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --
Chief Dan George