Merry Christmas everybody. Here's a wish that all our members and furbabies stay healthy and have a great xmas. Hideyo - I hope that you too manage to have a good xmas without too many worries about your current ongoin legal battle and hope that everything turns out well for you and you kitties. I think a paypal account would be good - they are easy to do. Thanks Jenn, Nina, Michelle and Kerry for your massive contributions to group to everyone else who contributes to giving our kitties the best care possible.

Michelle, Buddy, Minstrel & Angel Bramble