Hi All!

Hope everybody's holiday was a good one!  Santa apparently heard my
wish...Ewok did so well while we were at my Mom's house!  I don't know
what I would have done without that dex shot...I can't remember when I
posted last, but I gave him the extra cytoxen I had last weekend along
with the dex shot...I couldn't believe how quickly it kicked in!  He
went from vomiting to scarfing down food (and keeping it down) and
near full play mode within 45 minutes!  He remained this way all week
and now we are back home in Houston.  We had an oncologist's
appointment this morning...there is still something going on in his
belly, so the doctor has switched to a drug called Ceenu (Michelle,
I'm guessing that this is the same as CCNU?).  Hopefully, the tumor in
his belly will respond...

I absolutely loved having my sweet boy home with me for X-mas...his
curiosity knows no bounds!  :)  Although a few moments were
bittersweet, ironically, when he was at his best and being super-
sweet...as I smiled I couldn't help but think how badly I will miss
this little boy when he's gone...I try to keep those thoughts short
and remind myself how special all of the good moments are!

Thanks, everyone, for all of your thoughts and prayers!  I'll try to
keep ya'll updated as we go along!

Jen & Ewok

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world;
You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine
de Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other.  If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and
what you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --
Chief Dan George