Gloria,I am so sorry to hear about your sweet little Pansy.You are in my thoughts and prayers.You were doing the right thing,the lord had a different path for her.Take care.
Sherry

wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gloria,

Sorry-I responded to your post before I read the rest
and see that you already explained what the vet said.
I cannot imagine getting a phone call like that. What
Nina says is right: don't second-guess yourself. You
were doing the responsible thing for Pansy, taking her
in for a routine spay. I'm sure you already know that
though. I just wanted to second that thought in case
you were feeling down on yourself.

:)
Wendy

--- wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Gloria,
>
> I am so sorry to hear about Pansy! What a shock
> that
> must have been! What did the vet say caused Pansy's
> death?! I am so sorry. This is a tough way to end
> year. I will keep you in my prayers and I hope that
> you continue to be comforted by the warm memories
> you
> have of her.
>
> :)
> Wendy