Thank you, Barb.  Thanks so much to everyone - I appreciate it.

Gloria

On Dec 31, 2005, at 9:54 PM, Barb Moermond wrote:

Oh Gloria, I'm so sorry - sending GLOW to light her way and ease your heart.....

Gloria Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Would you add Pansy to the Bridge list? I took her to the vet this
morning to be spayed. When I called this afternoon, he said that she
died after the surgery!! I was shocked. I got her in early December.

She was not FELV, was a pretty little 6 mo old silver Persian, really
sweet, playful, really pretty. I certainly didn't expect it, and
will miss her.

Gloria

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous