Hmmm - I'm wondering why PetTinic would be a problem..

Gloria

On Jan 3, 2006, at 9:42 AM, BONNIE J KALMBACH wrote:

I'm wondering what to do about my fragile 19 year-old Fu. He is so
anemic he can barely walk. He is not felv positive. The vet said his red
cell blood count is affected by the pred we give him to keep his
intestinal cancer in remission and the fluids he need for hyperthyroid
related/probably kidney disease.

The vet worried about reactions or consequences of epogen or petinnic. I
have given him some chicken liver.

I am worried about him making it a few  more daays.

Bonnie