Hi All,
Bailey will be getting epogen tomorrow if it comes in, I ordered it from Fred Meyer and it should be here tomorrow. He will get 400 units 3x's a week and then check his count again. He is eating a bit more today though still not enough and really hating the meds. He is so sensitive, I'm really worried about giving him the meds but he has to have them. I know this is part of the reason he won't eat, he is pouting because I keep putting stuff into him.

He has very few immature cells and my vet say's his bone marrow is trying to makes cells but it is just not enough. I asked if the epogen would hurt him if he is still regenerating cells, she said no and she thinks any cat as anemic as he is could benefit from epogen.

So positive thoughts this will pull him out of it really, really appreciated :)

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com  (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com