Michelle

I send positive thoughts to you and your dear kitties.

I dispute the people who said you are the wrong sort of person to take in
6FeLV+ cats. You are exactly the right kind of person because you care and will
make sure the kitties get eternal love and the proper care they deserve. I am
the same with my cats as everyone here - get so attached and so distressed when
they are not well and people ask why I put myself through it. The answer is I
can't imagine my life not helping FIV & FeLV cats and when they come to pass
then more will be welcomed in. Once they have put their paw prints on your
heart they are there forever. Too many people don't care so it would be a crime
for people like you and others here who do care to not adopt these cats.

Michelle, Minstrel, Buddy & Angel Bramble