Hi,
My Bandy has anemia...and is Felv and FIV+.  I have given him alot of things since Aug..so I don't really know what is working...I know something must be  though.
I really try to make sure he gets Co Q10 once a day..10mg..and for sure on all meals bovine colostrum.  It is a very good immune stimulant that someone told me about at the FIV group...The CoQ10 helps with oxygen utilization as my heart kitty needs this too...I buy supplement from onlynaturalpet.com...they have some really good ones that have met most of Bandy's needs..
I give him folic acid which I bought at the health food store..800mcg...I sprinkle it on his food...so 1 capsule will last all day...You don't want to over do it so I figure since 2 other kitties eat with Bandy, they are all getting some...His PCV was up this last time.  He had been on folic acid about 2 weeks prior to his last blood work..
I am going to start him on DMG tablets next week...to see if that won't help, too..I forget who told me about it.  It supports the immune system, promotes oxygen utilization, improves cardio function, supports liver function and supports ocular health...Since I have a heart kitty, too...I try to keep the supplements that will benefit both of them...They are best buddies (eat and sleep together) I had Little Rascal checked, too when I found out about Bandy's 2 viruses and Lil Rascal is negative for both...So who knows about all that either...
Hope this helps some,
Good luck with your kitty,
kerry and bandy

Yahoo! Photos