Del,

I am so sorry. I suspect every "rescuer" wrestles with space issues.  I am so sorry that Isaiah died the way he did.  But look around and pet those that are with you and look at their faces.  You and they are the lucky ones.

Joan

"Del H. Daniels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Please add Isaiah, he passed away last Wednesday, 1/4.  He began coming to my house for food and on 13 December (after Shiloh, FeLV+ left for sanctuary because I'm out of isolation space) he moved in under the house and became very friendly.  He was solid gray, maybe a year+ old, a sweet fella.  I intended to have him neutered last week but he stopped showing up to eat.  I found him under the house Thursday morning, he had probably died the day before, don't know of what, we buried him in the back yard. An opossum or something had snacked on him after he had died as there was no blood there, quite gruesome.  I'm very upset about it and it's my fault, I should have looked for him earlier and maybe could have saved him.

Thanks,
Del