Agreed!  He's home now and already feeling much better (even ate some
deli turkey!).  I'll have to check the receipt, but I think he only got
dex today...so I'm tempted to give him pred tonight?  I gave him some
fish oil (heard that Omega 3 helps slow growth in some tumors) and will
basically look into the things that I was afraid to give him while he
was on chemo...but I also believe that steriods are our best bet for
quality time from here on out...

I can't thank you enough for all of your advice, Michelle...you and the
members of the list have been a huge comfort for me when I feel
absolutely lost and alone in all of this...I know how hard it is to read
about the failing health of any of our fur-kids...it's been unbearable
for me at times...but I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate
your thoughts and prayers...

I'll keep you guys updated!  Right now, Ewok is scarfing down Fancy
Feast... :)

Jen

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world; You
become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other.  If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what
you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --Chief Dan
George