So sorry to hear of you having to say goodbye to Ewok but I'm pleased he is no
longer in pain. It is so difficult and I understand that the pain will be fresh
for a while and you will tell us about it when you are ready. Thoughts are with
you to help ease yur pain and with Ewok that is soul is at peace now he has
joined his Mom and brothers and free from pain. We love them and do our best to
help them and it's so difficult to let them cross to the bridge but it's the
only true gift we can give our fur babies when they are in irreversable
terminal pain - this is the test of true love.  Hope you feel stronger soon Jen
- Ewok knew how much you loved him and will always be with you watching over
you until you get to the bridge.

Michelle, Minstrel, Buddy & Angel Bramble