Belinda,
I'm sorry if I missed the update on Bailey after his bone marrow test and feeding tube were put in. How is he doing? Did you find out anything more conclusive? Please let us know when you have the time and energy. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Bailey.

Belinda Sauro wrote:

     Hi All,
Bailey is going to have a bone marrow asperate to find out what is causing his anemia on Tuesday, since he will have to be put under anesthesia for this I am going to have a feeding tube put in too. He is really starting to fight the syringe feedings. Please send prayers that he is strong enough to come through this, and that whatever is causing the anemia is something treatable. Thanks everyone ...