I just wanted to thank each and everyone of you...Joan, Susan, Terrie,
Michelle, Michelle L., Kerry, MC, Sherry, Wendy Carla, Hideyo, Kerry R.,
Del, Marylyn, Tonya, Gloria, Patti and Nina (oh, I hope I didn't miss
anyone!!) for your thoughts and prayers...I don't know what I would've
done without ya'll these past few days...you guys have been a wonderful
distraction and a welcome source of strength...I hope someday to meet
you all in person (and to be eating cheesecake on that day too!)...I
wish I could express that gratitude I feel, so I hope a Thank You, Thank
You, Thank You will do...

Love,

Jen

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world; You
become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other.  If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what
you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --Chief Dan
George