Del,

My condolences to you on your loss...I hope you are
doing ok right now.  I hope that the memories of your
baby's last 24 hours begin to fade quickly, because
they are so hard to deal with.  And I hope all the
beautiful memories that Sam gave you while he was with
you are what you see when you think of him.

:)
Wendy