Michelle, I hope she continues to get better – I am thinking that if she lost 2 lb in two days – it’s probably because she lost water in her body from vomiting – may be you can give her fluid to compensate the fluid she lost??

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 7:58 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Lucy

Lucy has not been diagnosed with ibd, but it is what I suspect (and hope, alternative being lymphoma, but the soft stool issue started almost 3 months ago, which is a long time ago for lymphoma).

Anyway, she held down a little cooked turkey for an hour this morning so I gave her more, that was 1/2 hour ago and so far so good, knock on wood. She thinks I am insane for giving her such small amounts. After meowing at me by her bowl and giving up, she went over and tried to manually open the cat food cabinet!

She lost about a pound in two days, which scares me, but at least she is hungry, knock on wood.

Thanks.

Michelle