Hi Brenda, how did your results go ??, I hope  they were for the better, regarding tabs a little improvement , but my vet has not taken much notice of my hints at your suggestion even though I have taken a lot of print outs of information, but he prombly  can not read English, so I may try a German vet who has been record.
For second opinion.

I think I have done some thing wrong when I signed up, as all the email from other from other feline people are coming though to me , is this correct or should they be coming though the web site.

take care and good luck Sandra