-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kat
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 4:15 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Pray for Black Cat

Oh Michelle,
How awful for you, and the Black Cat.

Dear Angels,
Please take this Black Cat quickly, gently, and lovingly
deep into your arms.  Bring it peace, comfort, joy, love,
and it's own set of wings.
Thank you from everyone who cares.

Kat (Mew Jersey)