EXCELLENT.

=^..^= Terri, Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, Travis, and 6 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec & Salome' =^..^=

----- Original Message -----
From: Laura Bond
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 9:43 AM
Subject: Ziggy's negative FeLV test!

I have great news!  Ziggy my rescued cat who was FeLV positive just 3 months
ago and on interferon treatment went to the vet for his monthly checkup.  He
had a second FeLV test done (along with my other two cats) and all three
tests came back negative!  I have heard about this happening before with
false positives and cats actually in some cases, the test may later turn
negative if the cats immune system eliminates the infection. (from a
reliable source, check google).  So I am very pleased to tell everyone that
Ziggy is healthy again.  He was on the interferon treatment (about 30$ for 2
months) and loved his medicine.  It helped him gain weight too, which I know
is a common problem.  I would also like to tell everyone that lives in the
Baltimore area to stop by Falls Road Animal Hospital which has excelent
world famous vets who really care, along with 24 hour emergency care and
even hospice care!  They took great care of Ziggy and was the only vet I
have been to that gave me and Ziggy hope. Best of luck to everyone's kitties
they are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Laura Bond