I actually did try sauteeing it in some water and giving her the broth. She has liked that the past few weeks but would not touch it today.  But I think there may be something wrong with this batch of turkey as it was less red than the last batches.

I had not thought to add salt. That is a good idea.  As soon as I get some more meat I will do that.

Thanks,
Michelle

P.S. Thanks for the RR suggestion.  She is quite calm, though. Or did you mean I should take it?  :)