I completely understand - I think most of us are that way,, every time
when I saw a baby kitten throwing up, I thought "oh my gosh,, s/he has a
feline distemper, and every time, my young kitty get a real high fever,
oh my gosh, s/he has FIP.. a good thing, I am not a vet ---I know you
will never forget the end of the path of our loved one, don't we - I so
still clearly remember, how Garfunkle, and George died.. and I did not
even get to say good bye to Suzi when she passed.. we all know how
fragile life can be and we are very fearful.. but I read this somewhere
and I am going to repeat because it helps me to remember..

Fear is something that seems real and full of context.. but once you
walk through it, you realize that it was just an illusion...

I think that our babies are so stronger and sometimes, much stronger
than we are or we give a credit for.. and I am so fortunate to be
surrounded by such a solider --- I love coming home and see every each
one of the face -- they bring me so much peace at the end of the day..

Please keep me posted with Stretch -- and please tell him that I am and
we are all proud of him..  Again, if there is anything I can do to help,
please don't hesitate to tell me..

Love and hugs,

Hideyo