Yeah.. my criminal lawyer told me that I can suit her for slanderous --- but a proving part might be a bit tough. she physically does not necessary come close, as she harasses by making phone calls.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 1:47 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Another disaster

Good grief it doesn't end for you!

My god what is wrong with this person?

Lucky I'm not close by I would hold my own court with help of course.

I don't know if this would make any difference what about a restraining order against this peron or persons?

I would cerainly ask your lawyer about Slanderous remarks and such.

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Judgement day will come to these nasty people in time.