Wendy,

Hi my name is Karen, I am new to Feline Leukemia. My Female Maine Coon Cat Ms. Clyde has been diagnosed with non-regenerative anemia and Erythroleukemia.
I have an appointment to go to the Oncologist with her tomorrow. Hopefully we can come up with a treatment plan for her. She is doing really well in spite of her diagnosis, eating and drinking on her own, using her litter box and eliminating both no problems, playing, socializing, sunbathing in her two favorite spots, just being her usual self. I have said off and on for the last month that she doesn't know how sick she is.

I would love a copy of the Holistic and Regular Care for Sick Kitty.

Thanks so much,

Hugs and Head-Bumps,
Karen in California and her Beautiful Maine Coon Cat  Ms. Clyde