God, Belinda, I am so sorry to hear this. I have thought about him often.  It does sound like there is cancer somewhere in him.  Lymphoma can be hard to find, though. They can do a full-body x-ray, or they can try the first drug in the chemo series (starts with an E and is a shot with no side effects, just kills lymphoma, can't remember the name of it) to see if he responds to it.  You might ask about trying that.

I think at this point I might try giving him a dex/depo combination shot.  I thought it was wise not to do such strong steroids when he seemed to be responding to the Epogen and other drugs and was given a 6 months+ prognosis. But he does not sound well.  I think that I would try either the chemo drug I referenced above (it really does not do anything but kill lymphoma-- it is specfic to the lymphoma cells) and/or a combo shot of 1/2 cc dex and 1/2 cc depo and see if they help.  Those steroids help them feel better with a lot of conditions, but if it is lymphoma the steroids will also shrink it for a while.  Mostly, though, I would just do it to make him feel better.

I am so sorry that he and you are going through this.

Michelle