Actually, it was my immediate neighbors)’s car (who is a friend of Jason guy) which got shot --- and not Greg’s – Greg and I were worried about he would think that we had something to do with it.. because this happened right after we had a conversation regarding me being reported on

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nina
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 11:25 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Ending (?) of my disaster withe the neighbor

> He also complained to them that I terrorized his wife when I came over to his house >

Hideyo,
I can't believe the crap you have to deal with.  The above sentence is so ridiculous it would have made me laugh out loud, except his perceptions are so off that it's scary rather than funny.  Something is very wrong with this guy and he's chosen you to focus his frustration on.  It's making me very uncomfortable knowing just how off base he is.  People like this rarely take responsibility for the disappointments in their lives and now he probably thinks it's your fault that he lost his "position of power".  I know you will be taking added precautions to keep your family safe, but I won't feel truly comfortable until all this blows over.  I hate the idea of you having to keep looking over your shoulder.  What the heck was that comment you made about Greg's car getting shot at?  Did you say it happened more than once?  Did it happen outside the house?  You may want to think about filing a report with the police to start documenting some of this stuff.  Keep safe,
Nina