I knew when I started volunteering that it might be hard at times,well right now is one of those times,my sweet Moses from the sids sanctuary passed away today,his chest filled up with fluids and he could not breath. I felt something might not be right Saturday when I was there,but he just looked at me with that crooked head and dirty nose and raggedy face and purred his sweet little heart away.I knew it would be a tough one to lose.He had both fiv and felv.I have a picture of him with his head in my lap on new years eve,I will miss him dearly