Could you add Meggy to the list too,she had been taken care of by the vets son for 5 months she had felv and she had to be let go Saturday,and he is taking it really bad,poor guy.
And then a ferel that she took in today literally scared himself to death,poot thing lived outside for a year and then finally gets someone to take care of him and this happens,rest his soul.His name was Demon.
Today was a very bad day here for our sanctuary cats.Bless them all and thank all of you for being here for me.