Karen,
Tell them you took their advice and had them all humanely pts!  If you've been paying for the vet bills, they're not going to be any help with the neuter costs anyway.
Nina

clarissa- Floyd wrote:

thanks so much. to you and everyone else.
since we've decided to keep the kittens i get to call the humane society and
see how much crap they are going to give me about this. since im fostering
they consider the cats theirs. we kinda figure after 5 months of bottle
feeding, paying for vet visits , putting down an injured kitten they wanted
us to "wait a week n see how she does" (spine was injured, she couldnt move
her back legs or use the bathroom) and 3 months of ringworm they caught the
1 time i took them into the humane society to be seen. consider bathing 8
kittens and having to hold each wet,soapy bundle-of-claws  for 10 minutes
before rinsing, twice a week for 3 months ! we've been repeatedly put off
and lied to every time we talk to the manager of the local humane society.
she even went as far as to badmouth their local vet to get me to agree to
them taking th ekittens to another county to be fixed. he wassnt very happy
over that one.
we kinda figure at this point they are our kitties and its our choice what
happens to them. i just get to convince the HS of it. wish me luck please :)
sorry. just venting a lil. i do tend to ramble
karen

 Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away.