Could you check her temperature?  If they have fever, it’s normal in a sense that they don’t want to move around or not want to eat ---- could some one take her to a vet if she does not get better in a couple of days?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 2:40 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Jewel

Hideyo I'm not sure if she's been eating,I know Monday she ate just a tiny bit,not sure if she has a fever either.I noted her lack of being her playful self in the volunteer book.Thanks for your prayers.

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear Sherry, please know that Jewel is in my thought and prayers ---- I will be sending her a positive energy that whatever is bothering her will go away very very soon.  Does she have fever? Is she eating?  If it’s acute symptoms as opposed to gradual decline, she might have something temporary and I am sure that that’s what it is..