Susan Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Chris - not sure if this would help with the red blood cells... a liver
shake recipe posted by Cesar a while ago... does anyone think this will
help?

1 cup RAW LIVER (BEEF, or CHICKEN)
1 cup FRESH CARROT JUICE or V-8, or Tomatoe Juice
1/4 cup *FRESH FILTERED WATER
1 RAW EGG YOLK
1 tsp. KELP POWDER OR SPIRULINA

COMBINE AND MIX IN A BLENDER UNTIL LIQUIFIED. (Note: it will be frothy)

Dosage:

Administer lOcc daily 3-6 times a day. (6Occ per day max)

Some cats will need to be force-fed with a syringe, while others will
drink it out of a bowl.

This food has a sweet and salty taste, and the energetic properties of
tonifying (energy boosting), warming and stimulating and supports the
kidneys, spleen, liver and stomach.

This drink is a complete dinner for a sick cat until they feel good
enough to eat by themselves again.

*Substitute rice water if the cat has diarrhea. Rice water
is made by boiling white rice (2 Tblsp) with water (1 cup) for 30
minutes.
This liquid aids digestion and assimilation and inhibits the symptoms
of diarrhea.