Oh, Michelle...I have no words...I am so sorry to hear about Ginger!  I
tracked down the email that my dad sent me shortly after Ewok
died...Again, I don't consider myself much of a Christian, but his words
gave me alot of comfort...it's what I believe in my heart whether you're
Christian, Buddhist, Taoist, Islamic, etc...

"I am sorry to hear about Ewok.  Somewhere in the Bible it says that at
the end of time all of creation (and all creatures) will be saved and
renewed in God's Kingdom. It also says that a sparrow does not fall to
the ground without God taking notice of it.  Bottom line.  Ewok will be
with you again.  He is with God and St. Francis now and probably gave
you that dream to let you know about it.  I will put his name on the
prayer list at church with those who have died (those who are in the
nearer presence of God)."

Take care of yourself...I know you will see Ginger again someday.

Jen

"But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be
unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world; You
become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed..." --Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know
each other.  If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what
you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys." --Chief Dan
George