Belinda,
I've been off-list for a while and haven't seen a recent update about Bailey. How are you guys doing? You've never been far from my thoughts and always in my prayers. I can only imagine how difficult his condition has been on you both. I know how hard it can be to keep your spirits up when someone you love is in the midst of such a valiant battle for health. Please be good to yourself, remember to eat, get some sleep, allow yourself to laugh and smile as much as you can. Relish the time you share just "being" together. Spend some quiet time each day surrounding yourselves in in the love and support that you give to each other. Isn't it amazing how our sick little angels continue to send us support, even when they are so very weak themselves? Sending strength and light to you both,
Nina