Yes that is the name of it. I am just giving him an
injection in the skin.  I have a diabetic cat (Katie)
that I have to give insulin shots.  The needle sure
isn't as easy to get in the skin as an insulin needle
and I don't have much experience giving shots but I
get it done.  The other vet I was taking Smokey  to
didn't mention immuno-regulin to me and I am glad I
took him to this new vet.  I still use the old vet for
all of my other kitties but I just felt like maybe
they were not very good with cats with felv.

Cindy