I think I did two shots, 3 days apart, and then she got better and I stopped.

The cat who is 10-- she has had FeLV her whole life and done ok? I have never heard of giving I-R as a preventative immune booster.  It's an interesting idea. I get scared of doing things like that because of the kind of side effects Ginger had, but they were short-lived, and if it can stimulate their immune systems to stay strong, maybe we should all be doing it regularly...
Michelle