Thanks Wendy I'm fine

I'm currently busy job  hunting as my contract expires next month. I'd give up and go into animal rescue if I could afford to but alas I can't. My two kitties at the moment have a mild dose of the sneezes but they carry calici.

Must share this story - My friend has 2 x 8 month old kitties and the other night one was sat in front of the tv with her nose on the tv following the football and trying to catch it with her paw every time the football was kicked on screen in her direction - so sweet.

I hope everyone else is well too - I haven't been very active but I do keep reading your posts and chirp in now and then.

Michelle, Minstrel, Buddy & Angel Bramble