Individuals can sign (follow the directions in the email, I think), but what they are really looking for is for organizations that use mass emails to sign.  That's why I was asking whether we want this group-- as a group-- to sign it.  Because if they do this, it will directly interfere with our group being accessible to people with AOL.  I am not sure how many of us that is, but I would assume it is a lot of us. And it would be hard for people with AOL to sign up.

Michelle