Hi everyone,

I am just in shock over this.  I knew Brenda's last evaluation for her heart had been fine, and I didn't know she had been ill.   Brenda was a wonderful person and I will miss her very much.  I got to know her from babysitting Lovey and Merry before they moved on to Wisconsin.  I spoke with her on the phone several times but never got to meet her in person.  I read the message earlier this week and have not really known how to react.  It seems somehow strange to be so attached to someone I've ony known online or on the phone, but I was very overwhelmed with grief and can only imagine how Brenda's family must feel at this time.  Brenda was truly a blessing to everyone who knew her and I will miss her.  Janine, please know that you can always contact any of us for help with the cats or anything you need.

Tonya

Belinda Sauro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All,
Brenda was indeed a heart transplant and was a longtime survivor.
She has not been well for about 7 months and was going to the doctor but
they were never able to find the reason for her not feeling well. Her
heart was in great shape, Janine (her daughter) found out Saturday that
her Mom had melenoma brain cancer. Janine told me that Brenda was
failing this last week and passed quickly without pain. She mercifully
didn't know what was happening.

Yes Chris, she was a very loving and sweet person, always there to help
anyone, human or animal alike. Janine will be taking care of all the
pets they have, she has lived with her Mom and Dad for a while and they
are a very close family. I have been meaning to call Brenda for a while
and just haven't gotten to it with Bailey and all that has been going on
here. Don't put things off, you just never know ... Brenda was a good
friend, I will miss her.

--
Belinda
Happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties ...
http://www.bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candle Light Service
http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

HostDesign4U.com (affordable hosting & web design)
http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
http://bmk.bemikitties.com