Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 4:06 PM
Subject: help with furkid food recomendations

all the posts i've read suggest feeding a high quality food. would ya'll suggest brands ect that your furkids do well with and like ? dry food as well as caned ?

the last  cat i had , PJ (paint job) lived to 16 and wouldn't eat anything but meowmix. the "herd" is currently eating a purina brand and having some problems with it (namely gas *WHEW* !!)

 i know Nothing about brands and quality of cat food. i know in the future i'll need to change to caned food and other options based on their health but for now is there a dry food option that would be good for them ? cost at the moment is the biggest issue with 8 chowhounds and recovering financially from the spay/neuter cost. hmmm...also have to get them wormed and then vaccines, the s/n was the biggest issue so we could let the boys outa the cage ! (bandit kept falling outa the hammock)

pogo, stitch, hudini, teddy, salem, bandit, oreo & boots thank you for your time and recomendations in this matter

karen

 Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away.