Hi Sandra,

    The only information I have regarding the dosage to give is what my vet was able to find out from the Virbagen Omega website:

Cats:  The reconstituted product should be injected subcutaneously once daily for 5 consecutive days.  The dose is 1 MU/kg bodyweight.  Three separate 5-day treatments must be performed at Day 0, Day 14 and Day 60.

    I haven't heard/read anywhere about giving it orally.  I'm pretty sure there are a couple of list members in the U.S. who have used it and perhaps they will tell you what dose they used.

Marlene
Pekoe & Angel Digby