I've been using this stuff for 3 years now on my FIV boy. He has an injection every 3 weeks. I use half the vial for one injection and keep the other half for the next injection. It seems to last the three weeks after being mixed. It has worked wonders for his stomatitis.

I have a friend who uses it for two FeLV cats, both seem to be thriving. The first vet who saw one of these wanted to put her to sleep as she had ulcers in her mouth. These have gone and she is a picture of health.

Good luck with yours.

Sue

PS I am in the UK where the Omega Interferon is very easy to obtain.