Hi Cindy,
I am so sorry about Stinky.  I know exactly how you feel as Buster has been gone a week today..It is very lonely when I go to see Bandy and Lil Rascal and Buster isn't there to greet me.. All I do know is that they are no longer in any pain and playing at the bridge. I keep telling myself that I have to be strong for the others that need me.
We will remember all the good times that we had with them..
My thoughts and prayers are with you,
Kerry, Bandy, Lil Rascal and Angel Buster

Yahoo! Mail